Kid's Stuff at the Library!
- Our kids' books sections are growing all the time! (Don't see a title you were hoping to find? Tell a librarian and we may be able to order it!)
- Check out the Tumble Book Library. This is a fantastic resource for making reading with your child extra fun.
- Click here to check out the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten Program developed to promote early literacy and kindergarten-ready students.
- Here are some more links to educational websites for PreK and up:
- Learning to Read (free books and literary resources): http://www.rif.org/kids/leadingtoreading/en/leadingtoreading.htm
- Up to Ten (early learning games): http://www.uptoten.com
- National Geographic Video (National Geographic's entire video library): http://video.nationalgeographic.com
- Poisson Rouge (best interactive content on the web): http://www.poissonrouge.com/
- Reading Planet (free books and literacy resources to prepare and motivate children to read): http://www.rif.org/kids/readingplanet.htm
- PBS Kids: http://pbskids.org
- Lulu's Games (games teaching amd developing skills i areas such as memory, mathematics and logic): http://jeux.lulu.pagesperso-orange.fr/english.htm
- Starfall (exciting phonics games and online interactive books): http://www.starfall.com
- Friendly librarians, who LOVE to help!
- Sixteen computers available for use.
Don't miss Story Time, every Monday at 10:30 am ages 0-5! Each story time has a different theme: we'll read books and do an activity based on that theme. Check the Library Calendar for special programs.