1,000 Books Before Kindergarten!
- We hope you take the challenge.
Come on into the library and see all the new resources available to the pre-schoolers. Remember to look for green dots on the spines.
- Application: Just fill it out and bring it in to the library.
- Brochure: Fiind out more about the program and how it works.
- Early Learning Concepts: A great resource to help find the perfect book to help your child learn crucial skills needed for Kindergarten readiness.
- Parent Resources: Bibliography to help parents with read-aloud strategies.
- Website Resources: A list of helpful websites that give ideas for reading aloud.
- Reading Incentives: A list of the incentives for earmarking each 100 book reading success.
- Reading Logs: Keep track of the books you read. After every 100 books bring your log into the library for a prize. Click on the links below and print out your reading logs.